As a newer segment on WhatSamWatches, I’ll be rewatching shows and movies just because I feel like it. The first time I watched Nikita, it’d already gone off the air. But I distinctly remember seeing the promos when I watched Smallville. So when I saw it in my Netflix recommendations, I knew I had to watch it. It’s been a while since then so I decided why not rewatch it? So now I’m binging the show from the beginning all over again. Last time, I watched the second episode so now I’m onto the third episode of Nikita.
- It’s impressive that this blogger, Jill, somehow found out about Division’s involvement in a major crash.
- I guess going at Jaden is one sure-fire way for Alex to gain intel.
- 50 grand is a lot of money to for an evidence video.
- Nikita’s trenchcoat gives off major Matrix vibes.4
- That sounds like a brave witness. But again, $50,000 just to show Jill the video is a lot of money.
The Mole Inside Division
- I’m glad that it didn’t take Percy too long to figure out there was a leak.
- Birkhoff’s hubris really bit him in the ass here, didn’t it?
- Extracting Birkhoff’s molar sounds like it’d be excruciatingly painful.
The Investigation into the Black Helicopters
- So…the CEO of a major airline is transporting cocaine? Is his business really making so little that he had to resort to selling drugs?
- I doubt that Jill’s things will look anything like a domestic terrorist’s things. But if that’s the way if Percy and Michael want to spin this, fine.
- As great as this drug smuggling story is, making the existence of Division public would be a much bigger story.
- But Nikita makes a good point: It’ll be hard to prove.
- I wonder how much press they got to cover the murder of Jill’s boss.
- It’s interesting that Alex didn’t realize this training exercise wasn’t just a training exercise.
- Ben’s (the source/witness) isn’t the smartest guy.
- Now here’s what I’m looking for: that classic Nikita and Michael banter. And a great fight scene to follow.
- At least Jill got her story out there after all.
- I love that Jill’s so eager to help Nikita. Even though she doesn’t really know who she is or who she used to work for.
2 thoughts on “Rewatching ‘Nikita’: “Kill Jill””