The first time I watched Nikita, it’d already gone off the air. But I distinctly remember seeing the promos when I watched Smallville. So when I saw it in my Netflix recommendations, I knew I had to watch it. It’s been a while since then so I decided why not rewatch it? So now I’m binging the show from the beginning all over again. Last time, I watched the 13th episode so now I’m onto the 14th episode of Nikita.
The Next Solution
- Already starting the episode with a death.
- I’m glad that we’re bringing Ryan back into the story. I’ve missed him.
- The fact that Alex calls Ryan cute is sweet. By the way, Lyndsy Fonseca (Alex) and Noah bean (Ryan) are married in real life. And they just had their second daughter, who’s just as adorable as their older daughter, Greta.
- There’s never really been anything romantic going on between Nikita and Ryan, in my opinion. I mean, she kissed him once, but it was really just more of a distraction.
- It’s sweet that Alex got Nikita some kind of Valentine’s Day present.
- Even when Ryan isn’t looking for Division-related stuff, he stumbles upon it anyway.
- Percy really knows how to underestimate people. First with Nikita, now with Ryan.
Nikita’s Prior Alias
- It makes sense that Nikita, and even Michael, don’t like these kinds of missions. Specifically, the ones that require sleeping with the target.
- The wig she’s wearing looks terrible. And super fake.
- I guess since she’s returning to this fake alias, she has to go back to wearing this very fake wig.
- Well, that was fast. Then again, it’d be weird if this guy, Voss, wasn’t at least a little suspicious.
- By the sound of it, it doesn’t look like Voss is working with Gogol after all.
- So, Voss is a good guy? Or a bad guy trying to be a good guy?
- At least Ari knows how good Nikita is. Unlike Percy, who continues to underestimate her.
Alex, Nathan, and Michael
- It’s nice that Alex wants to have more of a social life. But Nikita means it when she says having an outside life is dangerous.
- Alex isn’t very good at hiding Nathan. Especially if Nathan’s just going to pick up her phone when Michael calls.
- I think she gets the message now, Michael.
- I’d be a little annoyed too if I were in Nathan’s shoes.
- I forgot how good of a guy Nathan is. He definitely doesn’t scare easily.
- So, Gogol’s working with Divison again?
- As much as I hate Percy, I have to admit that making up fake chatter for Ryan to find was smart. And it obviously worked.
- Never mind. I guess Division just used Gogol as a scapegoat.
- “Don’t worry. When I bury you, I won’t call to brag first.” – Percy’s pride really interferes with his ability to win over Nikita.
- Michael knows how much Nikita hates being “Josephine”.
- Getting Ari’s help is the last thing Nikita wants. And I can’t blame her.
- It still amazes me how great Alex is at thinking on her feet.
- Leave it to Nikita to come right on time.
- That switch-up with Ryan, Gogol, and the packages was smart.
- Despite that kiss from Ryan, I still like Nikita and Michael together better.